A blog created as a forum for me to rant, rave and entertain. I'm a college student who is finally breaking away from livejournal! Comments and support are welcome. :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First Post=Dance Party!

Eating: Just had a Kashi bar
Drinking: Coffee, with a tiny splash of milk and splenda.
Listening to: 100.7 the bay
Thinking: That this shift is feeling espeically long
Feeling: Not awake.

Hello world.

My name, at least here, is J. Ho. First letter of my first name, first two letters of my last name. Hehe, it works out pretty well. And no, I am not implying that I have ho-like tendencies, that just happens to be my name and I think it's kind of funny.

I am a college student, looking to major in History but who knows.

Right now I am working in my home town at an athletic club. It is unbelievably boring working here simply because I sit at the front desk and do absolutely nothing. But now I have something to do, which is kind of the point of this blog. A lot of the time it will be composed of my boredom-induced rambles, which may or may not have a point.

If you don't like that kind of thing, leave now.

Well that's really it for the preliminaries. Also, don't give me a reason to restrict who reads this blog. Thank you.

Right now I am at work. I have to wake up at 4:30 to get here at 5:45, it's kind of ridiculous.

The few nice things about opening, however, are as follows:
1. As opposed to closing, I have the whole afternoon to sleep
2. Morning shifts are usually shorter
3. I am always compelled to work out after my shift.

The few nice things about working at the gym in general are:
1. I have no excuse to not work out
2. There are a bevy of attractive people who work out at the gym.

Reasons why working at the gym sucks:
1. WAKING UP EARLY. Oh, and the fact that there are a few people who sit in their cars waiting for you to get there at 5:45. If you are one of those people, stop it.
2. Closing. I don't understand people who come in 20 minutes before the gym closes, promising me they'll be out right at 10, and then expect me to wait for them.
3.Some of the people here bother me slightly. Not going to get into it though.
4. I am always compelled to work out after my shift. (this is the extreme lazy part of me talking)

If you can't tell, I like making lists. Organized and what not :)

Well. I think that is it for me today. There will probably be another one tomorrow, so look out for that!
Love,
J. Ho

PS. Top format thing (eating, drinking, listening) was stolen from my dear friend dori. you can check out her blog here: http://butterflydorienne.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'ello love! I read your blog, tee hee. I'm linking it up on my other blog too, because duh, bridesmaids do that.
<3!

Anonymous said...

I like lists.
I like J. Ho.
I like pickles.