ok so.
I haven't really updated this in a while.
I don't know why, I can't give you guys a good reason. I haven't been in the writing mood for a while I guess.
So Roxanne has been living with me for the time being, while my parents and broman are out of town. Otherwise, I have a feeling she wouldn't be here, just because my parents don't have the best opinion of her. I don't really know how that happened, but it did. She left last night though, so now I have the house all to myself. Not that it really matters because I am currently working two jobs which will be keeping me out of the house for a good 12 hours today. lovely.
Her love life is a whirlwind that I can't keep up with. Honestly, I'm glad I found Kyle when I did, just because it makes life a little less complicated. And oh yeah, I love him. That little thing.
School starts in about two weeks, I am unbelievably excited about that. I just really want to be there now, I love the city, I love the people, and I finally have a real reason to be in school which is what I'm most excited about.
I haven't really updated this in a while.
I don't know why, I can't give you guys a good reason. I haven't been in the writing mood for a while I guess.
So Roxanne has been living with me for the time being, while my parents and broman are out of town. Otherwise, I have a feeling she wouldn't be here, just because my parents don't have the best opinion of her. I don't really know how that happened, but it did. She left last night though, so now I have the house all to myself. Not that it really matters because I am currently working two jobs which will be keeping me out of the house for a good 12 hours today. lovely.
Her love life is a whirlwind that I can't keep up with. Honestly, I'm glad I found Kyle when I did, just because it makes life a little less complicated. And oh yeah, I love him. That little thing.
School starts in about two weeks, I am unbelievably excited about that. I just really want to be there now, I love the city, I love the people, and I finally have a real reason to be in school which is what I'm most excited about.
Ok, well that's the surface of my life pretty much. But I've been thinking lately, a lot about my past and and how much I've changed since then. So, just what follows might be a slightly self absorbed rant but it's really something I need to get out of my head and into words. I was talking to Roxanne about it last night, but I'm so much better at getting my thoughts out in writing than I am at spoken word, so I figured I'd get a little bit of it out here.
First off, I think I'm going to quit weight watchers. I love the program and I love how it has changed the way I think about food, and my attitudes about it. The only thing is that I tend to get obsessive and neurotic about things. And I've begun to do that about my weight. It used to be like this. I would look in the mirror and see this disgusting, unlovable thing staring back at me in the mirror. I didn't know who I was and honestly, I hated that, and therefore, I hated myself. I think I suppressed that for a while but now its back and its back in full force. Well, not completely. I can believe that I am a smart, well rounded person with friends. I used to not be able to do that.
I know this sounds whiny and angst-filled, and it is. Kind of. But this is just the way I perceive myself. As I said, I was able to control it. I actually saw myself as pretty, and what not. But now, I don't know. I've fallen back into this self-loathing mold, and what scares me the most is I know exactly where it can take me. It's taken me there once before and I cannot go back there again. I cut off all ties. I didn't really let anyone get close enough to know me, because honestly, I didn't think I was worthy enough for anyone to get there. But I let myself let Kyle in, and that was the best decision I ever made.
I think though, that constantly watching what I eat has consumed me. It has switched my brain back on, in a way, and I really don't want that to happen. I want to be able to be happy again. So I might at least take a slight break. Clear my head. I'll still eat healthily, but before I can control what I eat but not let it take over my life, I think I need to step back and re-evaluate.
Sorry this was so depressing but I needed to get this out.
<3
I know this sounds whiny and angst-filled, and it is. Kind of. But this is just the way I perceive myself. As I said, I was able to control it. I actually saw myself as pretty, and what not. But now, I don't know. I've fallen back into this self-loathing mold, and what scares me the most is I know exactly where it can take me. It's taken me there once before and I cannot go back there again. I cut off all ties. I didn't really let anyone get close enough to know me, because honestly, I didn't think I was worthy enough for anyone to get there. But I let myself let Kyle in, and that was the best decision I ever made.
I think though, that constantly watching what I eat has consumed me. It has switched my brain back on, in a way, and I really don't want that to happen. I want to be able to be happy again. So I might at least take a slight break. Clear my head. I'll still eat healthily, but before I can control what I eat but not let it take over my life, I think I need to step back and re-evaluate.
Sorry this was so depressing but I needed to get this out.
<3
2 comments:
What you must remember, darling, is that it is only like that for the first month or so. Then you get the hang of the new eating habits. Changing little things can make a huge difference.
I can understand your decision, and I do hope you're happy either way.
Love ya girl!
Here's the thing.
I've actually been on weight watchers for about a year. So it's not that I haven't gotten the habits. I have.
It's just I've also developed some bad ones as well.
I think I'm going to take a two week hiatus, and see where I stand when I go back to school.
<3 love ya too!
Post a Comment